Rules of the House
We want everyone to enjoy Fitness For All and in order to do so we have to insist on the following basic points to allow everyone to have a great time. This is the only dull thing here, so in no particular order:
- You must sign an induction notice that shows you have understood the practices, procedures and rules here.
- Wear the right gear for the class or session you are taking part in, especially foot wear, no outside shoes or boots on our studio floors.
- Bring a towel, even if it’s to show you’re working hard, and in the function gym it helps keeping the equipment clean.
- No smoking anywhere on the premises. The consumption of alcohol and/or drugs is prohibited, you will be asked to leave and not return.
- Turn your phone off and have time to yourself, listen to music sure, but no photo’s or filming anywhere.
- Put any equipment back where it belongs when you have finished with it, and when using it treat it well.
- Keep any personal stuff off the floor in the studios, use the lockers and storage areas provided.
- Plastic drinks bottles with lids and tops are fine in the studios and gym, all other drinks and food can be consumed in the members lounge area.
- You undertake any class, session or workout at your own risk, know your risk and level, don’t overdo it!
- No animals allowed in the premises unless a guide dog.
- Be pleasant to staff and everyone else, you don’t have to be super nice, we all share the same space.
- The management of Fitness For All is not liable for any losses, theft or accidents that may occur on or within the environs of the site.
- Be careful and considerate to our neighbours when entering or leaving our premises.
- We will not tolerate any kind of discrimination, this is Fitness For All!
Have a great time here and enjoy getting fit.